Problem Solving Workshops
Another way to develop capability in problem solving is through direct application of the tools and techniques to specific problems. Instead of training followed by project work, the facilitator guides the team through multiple workshops, using the methodology to solve the problem using whichever tools and concepts are needed.
Do you have a specific problem that you just need to solve? We can help you:
- Determine the goals of the workshop and how success will be measured
- Identify the right stakeholders to participate in the workshop
- Plan the agenda, approach, and tools/methods that will be used
- Facilitate the workshop and structure the output
- Follow up on action plans
- Ensure lessons learned are also converted into actions for future problem solving workshops
Contact Us to see how we can help you plan and execute a Problem Solving Workshop tailored to your situation and needs.
Rapid Improvement (WorkOut)
In the 1980s, General Electric (GE) developed a rapid improvement approach called "Work-Out", which GE still uses today. A WorkOut engages the people who actually do the work on a day-to-day basis, using their knowledge, experience, and passion to resolve the problem through a focused workshop approach.